Monday, January 2, 2012

Wonderful Dollar Store Gem's For Maplelea Dolls!

At my local Dollar store Dollar Giant, you can purchase these great doll sized Shower caps in the kitchen section. They are sold as bowl covers for the microwave but  I love how they work as shower caps. 
Shown above here is My Maplelea Doll Brianne and My American Girl Doll  Samantha in a Our Generation Bath Tub you can get at Zellers.  ***Remember to never get your Maplelea Doll's body wet, I have used some poly-stuffing as the bubbles.***
I love to find and re-purpose every day items into doll play items and this is a great example of items you can find that are inexpensive and fun. 

If you are having a spa themed party for your dolls and your friends these shower caps make great party favors! 
You can pick some up at your dollar store for about  $1.25 and while you are there take a look at the other wonderful items they have and always think, how can I turn this into something for my dolls!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: