Sunday, January 1, 2012

Doll food easly made for your Maplelea Doll

For those of you who may not know I am the Craft Editor at www.dolldiaries.com 
One of the crafts I did in 2011 shown above is a great way for your dolls to enjoy one of my most favorite meals, Spaghetti and Meatballs.
To find out how I made my dolls their dinners click here  the link will take you to  my post on Doll Diaries.
I write about doll play and doll crafts on my first blog Karen Mom of Three's craft blog spot and I also write about doll play on a website called The Queen's Treasures
I hope to share more fun doll related crafts, stories and more in the coming days,
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment