Monday, January 23, 2012

Forgive my late post today Do you want to see a Maplelea Store Front? I do!


Well I spent yesterday in the USA at the American Girl Doll Store in Seattle, it is such a wonderful experience.  I love Maplelea but I also love  American Girl Dolls and the experience you receive at the store.

While I was in line at the Starbucks I met a family who asked where we were from and I told them Canada and they asked if there were any American Girl stores in Canada, I told them no and about the line of dolls we have in Canada.
It had me thinking, Why do we not have our own Maplelea Shopping Experience? I would love to have  a similar experience at a truly Canadian Location of our own. While store fronts are very expensive I personally would pay for a Canadian Doll Experience and  I think others would too. We spent several hours at the store, have a wonderful lunch and spent almost $1,000 between the 9 of us. I would love to spend my money here at home,and have an even better experience!
If you agree, perhaps you can join me in a letter writing champagne and let the Wonderful people of Maplelea know we are ready for a destination shop and experience!

If you agree, write a letter to:
Avonlea Traditions Inc.
Post Office Box 93157,
1111 Davis Drive
Newmarket, Ontario
Canada L3Y 8K3 Canada
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even from Canada, but I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to see a Maplelea doll store :) It has been a dream of mine to go to one of the American Girl stores, and if Maplelea created stores in all the major cities here in Canada, I think that they would make a lot of Canadian girls who collect their dolls very happy :)

    ReplyDelete