Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Creating a doll room play space for your dolls!


On my other blog Karen Mom of Three's Craft blog I showed how to make a doll room of your own out of cardboard last February in one of my craft posts. 

The Goldminc family sent me photos of the doll rooms they created from ideas they found on my blog for their Maplelea dolls. 

Their father Fred, created  wonderful loft bed for the girls dolls that looks allot like the loft bunk bed the girls share in their own room.

 I want to thank the Goldminc family for sharing their creative process with us today. If you have stories or photos of your Maplelea Dolls you would like to share please have your parents permission first and email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. We used the sears catelogue to cut out kitchen bathroom and living room things. It was fun!! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good thing to mention! I love that idea, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete