Saturday, January 7, 2012

NEW Shoes and Boots for Maplelea Dolls

One of my most favorite things about Maplelea dolls are the selection of shoes offered for our Canadian Girl dolls.  The pair above is the new superstar sneakers.  Priced at $10.

The Weatfield walkers also priced at $10 are also cute and would go with any casual doll outfit. 

In just a few short weeks the Snuggle Boots will be available. At $11.00 with beautiful heart embroidery and lining, I wish these came in my size!

I love that Maplelea comes up with styles in footwear that girls of today would love to wear themselves. 

If you are putting in an order for any Maplelea product I would always recommend adding a pair of shoes to your order as they are reasonably priced, and let's face it no girl or doll can ever have too many shoes! I have yet to find any other shoes on the market that fit the Maplelea Dolls feet as well as the shoes that are meant for their feet, clever marketing to be sure, however with the assortment of styles and affordable price of each pair compared to that of other 18 inch dolls, I am happy with the current selection to keep our dolls feet stylish, trendy and comfortable.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: