Thursday, January 5, 2012

Looking for an alterative bed for your Maplelea Doll?

While I love the Maplelea Beds, I think this loft bed from Journey Girl, which is now available in Canada through Toys R Us is a great dolly deal!
I had to share. At only $49.99 it is well priced and full of doll play potential.
Click here to go to the Toys R Us website of this item
The Journey Girls Classic 18 inch Doll Bedroom Set includes:
  • Loft bed
  • Ladder
  • Desk
  • Chair
  • Shelf
  • Television
  • Laptop
  • Comforter
  • Pillow
  • Beanbag chair
  • Rug
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a good deal, too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bed so cute and so much things come with it. and i hear you can move the desk to were ever you want i would buy it because it has a good deal for all that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea my sister has it for her maplea doll and instead of buying a maplea bed that cost like 100$ well she ask that for christmas and well santa bought it for her just a friendly riemender the journey cloths justthe pants do not fit in the maplea doll i think the journey girls are less puffy than the maplea dolls bye bye and thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete