Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Great Dollar Store Gem for Maplelea Dolls!

I love Dollar store Gem's for doll play items and my sister Bre-Anne found the most wonderful doll food molds at Dollarama~
These kits sell for $1.50 at Dollarama and include rolling pins, play clay *(which I do not recommend for playing with dolls) and the best part is the molds, each kit creates the perfect doll sized "Food". I recommend getting these sets and some oven bake clay at the craft store and creating your own doll food similar to the kind you find for sale on Etsy.
These kits and the tip sheet included will help get you started on making your own oven bake polymer clay doll food. 
Remember to watch your flyer from Michaels for sales on the clay you can often find them for under $2 each. They make great party crafts and fun indoor day activities.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I will check on etsy for sure! Also great posts! I love all 18 in dolls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck finding them, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete