Saturday, January 28, 2012

Great deals at Sears Canada for 18 inch dolls

In September I ordered my niece Trinty this doll scooter for her birthday, I paid $19.99 plus tax and shipping. My sister Bre-Anne found the same scooter for only $13.94 on clearance at Sears.
it is so easy to put together and such a fun doll play accessory!
Look how cute Saila looks on her new scooter! A great addition to my doll play collection for under $20!
I should mention while most dolls can not hold the handles you can use clear elastics to help your Maplelea Doll hold on!
So remember to check the clearance section of your local Sears Canada store and see if you can find any of the Newberry Line on clearance for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.co

No comments:

Post a Comment