Saturday, January 14, 2012

Guess what arrived!

My sister Bre-Anne just had this wonderful surprise shipped to me.

My sister sent me my own Saila, as a thank you for watching her three girls while she visits London with her husband for a week. 

I am so excited to have Saila in my doll collection.
She stands next to my American Girl Doll  Chrissa in my office and is noticeably taller with her boots on. I love her sparkly jeans and I can not wait to read through her journal. 
I have to say this doll is more beautiful in person then she photographs and I know she will be in countless photos and posts from here on out.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! Do you know if you can you get those dolls shipped to the US? My daughter Lianna would love her as she looks a bit like her minus the bangs my daughter currently sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will ship to the USA, I am sure of it.
    I think she is a fantastic doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty! Where did you get Chrissa's outfit? It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete