Friday, January 20, 2012

Laurentian Winter

My parents grew up  skiing the Laurentian Mountains in Quebec, so the name of Leonie's Snowboard and Snowsuit caught my eye.
The snowsuit of the Laurentian Winter is one I wish came in my size! I love the red check coat and mitts as well as the snow-pants. This outfit offered by Maplelea is offered at $33.00. Click here to see it on the Maplelea Site.
I also love the accessories of her Snowboard Gear! This 4 piece set that perfectly matches the Laurentian Winter suit is offered at $30 and it includes snow boots, snowboard, goggles (My favorite part!) and safety helmet!
I can see hours of winter time doll play potential in this set especially if you and your little ski or snowboarder hit the slops this winter season.
I am continually impressed with Maplelea's attention to detail and how they seem to have the most fashion forward outfits for our dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment