Sunday, January 29, 2012

Maplelea's beds convert to Bunk Beds and wonderful bedding sets

One of the most important Doll Play items you can have is a doll sized bed. Even though some of you may sleep with your dolls ( I can not blame you!) it is wonderful to have some where special for her to sleep. 
Maplelea has a wonderful bed, I have one, it is currently in my niece Laura's room for her dolls. I love how sturdy it is and recommend that if you are going to order one, you may actually wish to invest in two! for the same low shipping rate you will be able to have great doll sleepovers on the beds as bunk beds and you can also separate  them into two!
The beds each sell for $59.00

Each doll has her own line of Bedding though if you have fallen in love with the bedding of a doll other then yours I am sure you will be very happy with it regardless of which bedding is supposed to go with which doll!
I love the green and blue together in Taryn's Butterfly Bedding
Leonie's bedding complete with guitar has great attention to detail
I am not a huge fan of Jenna's bedding but I do like the blue.
I love the fun and friendly colors of Alexi's bedding!

Okay I admit that I love the new bedding for Saila,

Each of these wonderful bedding sets are $28 and as with all Maplelea products come with the fun journal pages!
If you have a Maplelea Bed and bedding and wish to share a photo with us please ask your parents first and email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: