Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Liberty Jane free t-shirt pattern is perfect for our Maplelea Dolls


I love Doll clothes, and making Doll Clothes has become a favorite pastime of mine. I learned how to sew in 2010 using patterns from Liberty Jane Patterns.
Liberty Jane Patterns are patterns you buy on line and print at home. It is their free patterns that got me hooked!
There are several free patterns on their site perfect to try out at home. Their retail pattern price of $3.99 is a fantastic deal, I have purchased several of them and love sewing my way through them for my nieces. The best part is they look great on Maplelea Dolls as well.

This pattern I bought last year but now it is free and it is a wonderful dress pattern for dolls. I have made at least 20 and they are really quick and easy to make
 I made these last summer for my dolls and loved how they turned out.
So if you are looking for some fun and easy patterns to make doll clothes to add to your doll play wardrobe I wanted you to know that I love and use these patterns every week to create new and fun items for my dolls.
Take a look at Liberty Jane  web site and see what I mean!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment