Thursday, January 26, 2012

Make your doll a wonderful Chair! With a Great pattern from Doll Tag Designs

I have been making these for my dolls, nieces dolls and friends since August. I love this pattern offered by Liberty Jane
This chair designed by Doll Tag Designs, is very easy to make and start to finish in under 2 hours you will have a wonderful piece of furniture for your doll.  The pattern is priced at $3.99 and you can find everything you need to sew your doll her chair for under $20.

I love how light weight and easy to use the doll chair is and it looks great with your doll sitting in it even on your bed. The best part is you will be able to tell your friends that you made it!
Check out the other great patterns on Liberty Jane's pattern website
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment