Thursday, January 12, 2012

Abby shares her doll Jenna with us

Abby sent me this photo of her doll Jenna and wanted to let me know that she loves her doll Jenna, "I have had her for a year and a half" Abby tells me.
Abby has begun her own blog  agdolldivas.blogspot.com   and she also has her own You tube channel
youtube.com/agdolldivas .
Along with her Maplelea Doll Jenna, Abby also has, Lilly Anna (Our Generation) Abby ( Springfield)
  and  Kanani and American girl, whom she calls Kayla
                   I am so happy that Abby sent her photo in and I hope to share many more photos of our readers dolls with you, so if you would like to see your photos posted here or you would like to share your story with us please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com. Please make sure to have your parents permission first!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment