Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer fun from Second Story Stitches!

I love it when I come across Etsy shops that ship to Canada and make such fun and affordable outfits for our dolls. Enter Second Story Stitches, and wonderful items created by a loving grandmother and doll lover!
Offering items such as this fun T shirt and short set at $8.00, Barb is a Liberty Jane partner and creates beautiful handmade items for 18 inch dolls
I love the soft blue color of this party dress.
Offered at $15 this dress would complement any 18 inch doll play collection. Click here for the listing
Barb has more then 60 items in her Etsy shop and you are sure to find a favorite when you stop by.
Click here to visit Second Story Stitches today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Karen for the wonderful ad for my shop! I welcome anyone who would like to visit me. I'm having fun sewing and playing with my granddaughter. My doll is a Madame Alexander doll and I use Allie's doll as a model sometimes. I am keeping my prices down because I know that people with little girls want affordable, fun, and pretty things. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete