Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Banana Moo Treats for your Dolls

I am so excited to share with you a shop I happened upon on Etsy that makes some amazing Dolly Delights!
From Doll sized Smore's to cookies
These tiny treats look good enough to eat!
I loved the Sundaes offered by Banana Moo and know you will love her Etsy shop. I was amazed at how realistic each item made truly is!
Breakfast for your doll from bacon and eggs to cinnamon buns...
This shop is surely a feast for the eyes!
Always thinking ahead to the holidays I love this Turkey dinner!
 Pumpkin Pie ...
Don't forget to leave some holiday treats for Santa....Yes I know it is June but I can not help but think ahead to the holidays!
Check out Banana Moo's Etsy shop by clicking here and see for yourself the wonderful treats they have in store for your doll!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BananaMoo has the cutest shop..Just love it and her yummies look so real..Just a darling shop..and the seller is a sweetie. Great Blog feature..fabulous pictures!!! Trudy Hylant

      Delete
  2. Lovely items, they look so real! Hili

    ReplyDelete