Friday, June 1, 2012

Dolly Picnic items from Etsy!

I found this fun set on Etsy from a shop called Miniature Food for Dolls and I just love it! It is offered at $13.50 and can be found by clicking here
This fun set offered at $19 from IvyLeaCreations is adorable and pair it with the picnic table and you have a wonderful doll play set! Table offered at $42
Click here for IvyleaCreations
I love this hot dog set more then you could ever know! The details and colors are perfect and summer to me is all about grilled hot dogs!
This set offered from MiniKitchen is a true favorite!
Click here for this listing offered at $14 and they ship to CANADA!
As with all my psots I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment