Wednesday, June 6, 2012

100 Doll Play ideas this summer from Doll Diaries


Some of you may know I write once a week for Doll Diaries. My Editor Char has put together some of the most wonderful doll play printable projects that I have ever seen!
 I loved this printable for celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee! Click here for the printable Char created!

These easy and fun activities promote doll play and creativity. Char is posting something every day 100 days. Be sure to drop by daily to see what Doll Diaries has in store for you this summer!

I can not wait to see what Doll Diaries comes up with next! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Karen -

    Thanks so much for sharing this! I can't believe we are already at day 7 in our 100 Days of Doll Play - and we are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete