Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lemonade anyone?

I found this Etsy shop offering an adorable set for our dolls.

Betsy and Millie has created this fun apron set for dolls and girls as well as the pennant set to decorate a lemonade stand click here for Besty and Millie's Etsy shop
Mady Grace Designs offers my favorite Etsy stand click here for listing 

This Snack shack offered by Lanning83 would also make a great lemonade stand. Click here for listing
This set from crrconstruction1 is also adorable. Click here for shop listing

Ana White also offers a great kids set a free building tutorial at http://ana-white.com/2009/12/plan-coffee-and-tea-stand-for-graces.html these plans could be reduced to create your own doll sized stand!

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and a nice glass of lemonade as well!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment