Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sears Canada's Dollie and Me dresses on sale this week!

Also on sale this week online at Sears Canada are the Dollie and me holiday dresses. I am so upset that these fashions are not going to be in store for much longer as the line was not picked up for 2013-2014
These dresses are offered at $39.99 and you may find some in the summer clearance sales now on in stores.
I still love this dress set most! What little girl could resist! Click here for the listing

This style is so cute on, My niece looked adorable in her black and white outfit, these dresses come in sizes from 2-10.

Shop in store or on line before these are not available in Canada anymore!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment