Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something for everyone from AwKinaSew'N"

I have a few shops that I order from for my nieces from time to time and AwkinaSewN93 's Etsy shop is one of the first shops I ever ordered from and wrote about.
From Hair bows and shoes to full outfits this shop has it all!
 I have used shop owners Keisha's outfits on many of my posts on my main doll blog Karen Mom of Three's Craft blog and in some of my Doll Posts on Doll Diaries

I love the dresses that Keisha makes and the colors she chooses.
This photo from a post I did on Doll Diaries in September 2011 shows my favorite dress from AwkinaSewN93 . I have used this dress in many photos and it is a favorite at dolly dress up time here when my Nieces play. Click here for the post I wrote about how to make your doll her own breakfast.
 Keisha is now making Doll Bedding as well! I love this set! Click here for the listing
I know you will love the items created by Keisha and her prices are the best, She creates affordable accessories to go with each outfit from shoes to shrugs she has it all.
You can easily mix and match with out breaking the budget in this great shop. Click here for Keisha's Shop AwkinaSewN93

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment