Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crochet a doll sized tea set with this Etsy pattern

Tea sets are a personal favorite of mine and finding the perfect doll size tea sets for our dolls is a mission of mine. I just came across this wonderful pattern on Etsy from Cuddle Bug Kids Etsy Shop

This fun set is offered at $ 4.99 and you can create your own sets in your favorite colors!
I love the tea cup and saucer! Now I really need to learn to crochet!
I also love that there is an option to buy a set that the pattern creator Maria has made so even if you can not crochet you can bring a set home for your dolls.
Click here for the  PDF listing of this fun pattern and get started today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That is too cute! ingenious, as it couldn't break. :) I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I agree no braking is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete