Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Etsy Picks... t-shirts for our dolls

Today I thought I would share some of my favorite t-shirts available from Etsy shops perfect for our dolls for summer!
Above is the Blue t-shirt and white eyelet skirt from Snowflake Boutique this set offered at $14! Click here for listing
Also offered in pink! Click here for listing
Over at It's Sew Susan is a 3 t-shirts for just under $20!
For 19.80 you pick the colors. Click here for listing 
My dear friend over at Aunt Bee's Old Sew n' Sew has a wonderful Ballet shirt offered at $7.99, I may have to order this for my niece! Click here for the listing

Over at Erin's Little Secrets is this wonderfully made all white t-shirt offered at $7.95 click here for this fun shop (lots of other colors in this shop as well. I bought one of her Adult sized purses last year and I love it!)
Over at Whoa it's Me this stunning Metalic dot t-shirt and khaki skinny jeans offered at $14.00 
click here for listing.

I hope you have enjoyed my Summer Etsy picks for t-shirts!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment