Thursday, June 14, 2012

Knit patterns for our 18 inch dolls, get started now for fall!

Every now and again I find a talented knitter that makes my mouth drop. I would love this in my size and wish I had the ability to knit this way. Enter Steph of the Etsy shop Qute
Steph Wylie has created some wonderful patterns for our seasoned knitters that are on the cutting edge of dolly fashion! I love the sweater shown above and you can make your own with a pattern from Steph's Etsy shop

This cardigan is stunning and I love the details and the pearl buttons!
Click here for the pattern listing .
I love the Eva Cardigan! Click here for the listing
Jen Cabled Sweater Dress
Click here for pattern listing
I love the Matilda, sweater and aspire to make this stunning sweater click here for pattern link

All of Steph's knitting patterns are offered from $3.75 to $4.50  Click here to visit her pattern section in her Etsy shop

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. i love them ! i wish i could by them :C is it possible ! omg so talented :D

    ReplyDelete