Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sears Newberry Deals on until June 30th


Sears Canada has a great deal on Newberry doll items on its on line shop. The chair shown above is on sale for $19.99 while supplies last click here for Sears Canada Listing

Also offered at $19.99 is the Play Clip on Chair. Click here for listing on Sears Canada's Website
I did find this scooter for less in store but most of the locations near me have cleared every toy out. Offered at $14.99 this is still a great deal. Click here for listing

I am more then shocked to find the sleigh and horse back in stock and offered at $149.99! I picked it up in January for less then 80% off! Click here for listing.

If you are shopping ahead for the gift giving season these are some items I recommend adding to your doll play collection!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment