Saturday, June 2, 2012

Drinks to quench Dolly Thirst with Drinks from Ann's AG Miniatures

I just came across AnnsAGminitures lemonade on their Etsy shop and I am thrilled that she ships to Canada!
It looks very realistic and delicious! Offered at $3.99 this is a wonderful dolly drink your doll must have to survive the summer holidays! Click here for the listing

This punch set offered at $19.99 is perfect for Dolly Summer Parties!
Click here for listing.
 
Also offered are Pink Lemonade, cola
and frozen Coffee!
Click here to visit Ann's AG Miniatures

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I order from Ann all the time and even use her items to sell with my lemonade & bake sale sets (and I am sure more in the future). I can not say enough great things about her! I have bought food items from several sellers and although all are talented, my favorites always come from Ann. An added bonus, her customer service is EXCELLENT!!!

    ~Nicole (Wolfe's Clothing 7)

    ReplyDelete