Monday, July 9, 2012

Maplelea Monday~Bathing suits....Revisited


Now that weather is better where I live I am thinking in a Summer state of mind! Where I live we have now had sun for more then a week and it is really tough to get excited about bathing suit weather when you are still wearing your winter coat in July. Here are some of the stunning suits Maplelea is offering.

I love this Aqua Marine set is available for pre order right now on the Maplelea Site this two piece suit and sandal set is offered at $20 Click here to visit the Maplelea Site listing.

This fun Beach Blast set will be available again in August as well. Also offered at $20
Splash Panache is such a sweet set, I love orange so this one stands out for me this set includes the suit, wrap and sandals, click here for listing

My favorite is still the Freestyle suit shown on Saila I love that it covers the doll so well and I like the colors, but I love the Maple Leaf on the front!

I hope you will take a look at the suits when placing your next order with Maplelea. These sets will provide hours of Doll Play fun!

Pair a suit with a dollar store inflatable small pool and you have a Dolly Pool Party click here to read my post on my other blog about this Dollar Store Gem.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment