Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!





Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian readers! Today I am off to a parade and family bbq here at my house. Hoping it doesn't rain again this year! Later tonight we will go to the fireworks.

I have always loved Canada Day.


 I even moved here to BC on Canada Day when I was just 2. My parents told me that we ate at a restaurant where they brought us our lunch with Canada flags in it.  Later today my sister is bringing cupcakes with Canada flags in them to share at our BBQ.

I hope you have a wonderful day and remember to take lots of holiday photos of your dolls and feel free to share them with me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your crafts on dolldiaries and appreciate all your hard work! Happy Canada Day to you and all your dolls! Where did you find the little Capri Sun juice boxes? They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, thank you so much. A dear friend made them for me and I have written about them for this coming week on my main blog Karen mom of three's craft blog. I am hoping to share how she made them in an up coming post. The lady that made them for me did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete