Sunday, July 22, 2012

Canada's Own 123 Mulberry Street

I have been buying patterns from the Liberty Jane Website for the last few years and one designer in particular has been a favorite and that designer I was thrilled to find out is also Canadian.
123 Mulberry Street is owned and operated and ships from Canada!
This designer also has an Etsy store where you can purchase her patterns and finished products alike.
I love her photography and her outfits are darling!
With prices from $3.99-$30.00 there is something for everyone's budget in this store!
I love 123 Mulberry Street and  I think you will too.


Check out her Etsy shop by Clicking here and visit the Liberty Jane Pattern site to see more of her fantastic designs!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment