Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Doll Food and Fun from Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop

Every now and then I find doll food that looks good enough to eat. My friend Breyanne of the Etsy shop Chelsea Alexis Jordan is offering some really delightful dolly treats and she ships to Canada for really reasonable rates!

I love her Taco and Nacho set offered at  $9.50 this set is beautifully made and includes the plate! The Nacho's can be ordered with out the olives I am told! Click here for shop listing.
I love these Candy  and Carmel Apples. honestly they look like you could eat them! Perfectly sized for Doll treats these Candy and Carmel Apples are offered at $5 click here for listing
Ham sandwich and chips anyone? I love the Ham in this sandwich! Click here for listing

Breakfast anyone? I love this set and I know you will too, click here to see the listing offered at $7.50 this set will help your doll have a great start to her dolly day!

I hope you enjoyed today's post click here to visit Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy shop

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: