Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dolly Chocolate Etsy Creations


I wake up most mornings thinking of Chocolate, I love hot chocolate, (soy these days) and chocolate chips, chocolate cake...the list could go on. So today's post is dedicated to some great Dolly Chocolate creations.

The above photos are from one of my favorite Etsy shops Miniare Minatures . This set of Dolly Truffles and Petit Fours trays is beautifully made and would make a great addition to your dolls.
Click here for shop listing.
Over at JessieRaye's Etsy shop offers some amazing Chocolate treats. Take a look at this chocolate cake offered at $6.49
How about her chocolate cupcake. Offered at $4. 49 cents this cupcake is one of my favorites! Click here for listing.
Jessie Raye also offers Chocolate Milk and
a Chocolate Strawberry Cake Slice Click any of the highlighted words to visit the Etsy shop listings.
This Brownie Sundae offered by Chelsea Alexis Jordan's Etsy Shop I have wrote about before but I think it deserves a nod in my Dolly Chocolate favorites. Click here for shop listing.
I love these Doll Smore's from Bannana Moo's Etsy shop I am trully amazed at these artists and their ability to make such realistic creations for our dolls!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment