Sunday, July 29, 2012

Doll Cookies- My Etsy Favorites!

I am a cookie monster, I admit it, I love to make, bake and eat cookies. So when I found these wonderful doll sized delights I wanted to share.
The above photo is of the cookies offered by Jessie Raye's Miniatures 
This set of four cookies arrives on a silver tray perfect for doll play and priced at an astoundingly great price of $5.49 , click here for the shop listing. 

Over at Bananmoo these Chocolate chip sandwich cookies looks good enough to eat!
This set of 3 cookies can be found by clicking here
Over at Dixies Doll Emporium This set of cookies includes this baking set for $20!
click here for the shop listing 


I hope you enjoyed today's post, If you would like to learn how to make your own doll cookies out of  oven bake polymer clay you can use my tutorial from my main blog by clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment