Monday, July 2, 2012

Interesting Article to read, from The Globe and Mail



The Globe and Mail Article  published June 28th and brought to my attention by my friend Trudy of Whoa it's me Etsy shop .
This article is about if Maplelea Dolls really represent Canadian Girls. It is such an interesting read and I am so glad Trudy sent it my way.
 (Photo from the Globe and Mail Post)
I especially found the answers to how and why Alexi's appearance came to be. I personally do love my Maplelea Doll and their clothing line is fantastic. This is a really interesting article and I hope you will get a chance to read it and let me know what you think.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment