Tuesday, July 24, 2012

American Doll Rooms- The best doll play accessory!


If you are reading this post and are familiar with my posts here, my main doll blog, and my writing on Doll Diaries then you have seen first hand how much I love and use my American Doll Room all the time.

There are so many reasons I love my American Doll Room and why I recommend it for any doll lover. The first reason American Doll Rooms are the best doll play accessory is that like the above photo indicates, they "flip, play, fold, carry" and store flat! Easy and fast clean up, you will not regret this purchase as when not in play it stores in it's own special bag and can slide behind a couch, under a bed or be placed in an easy to access cupboard. I say easy to access because your doll lover is going to want to play with this set all the time.
The second reason I love this set is the American Doll Room offers an indoor and outdoor option on all it's rooms. You can set it up as indoor play, bedroom, living room, bathroom, store, etc and outside use it to enjoy all the doll back yard has to offer. Just look at some of the posts I have used it in on Doll Diaries
Bathroom
Patio Parties
Living room and bedroom
I have used it for so many posts and doll play dates this room is well played with and in great shape after being used almost every day for the last 9 months.
It works with American Girl Doll furniture as well as hand made and Etsy furniture, any doll play items you may have already on hand.
I love this commercial done by A Bee Line's Etsy shop, using the American Doll Room
and I am thrilled to share with you this sneak peek at the new Historical Doll Room American Girl Doll Room is going to be releasing in September!
I am so excited for the release of the new American Doll Room's and I know these are going to be so popular! TIP ****These rooms make excellent gifts for the up coming holiday gift giving season! Order early to avoid disappointment!***
Check out American Doll Room's Website by clicking here and check out their Facebook page
be sure to let them know Karenmomofthree sent you!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment