Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Underware for our dolls a great PDF pattern from a Great Canadian Etsy shop


The one thing that I wished my Saila doll came with was underwear. My American Girl dolls all have underwear and I really wished that Maplelea would send their dolls with at least one pair!
I found a great pattern and tutorial from  an Etsy shop called Wendy Say Sew

I love that this pattern offers an easy way to create both Modern and traditional bloomers
I think this pattern at $5.50 is a great investment as I think underwear is very important don't you?

Maplelea does offer this great set on their website for $11.00 if you wish to view it click here

If you would prefer to learn to make your own visit Wendy Say Sew's Etsy shop  and see for your self!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: