Saturday, March 3, 2012

A great and easy storage for Doll Play items!

So I spent yesterday trying to put my office/doll room back together, and I am actually still in the process but I thought you may like to see a great way to store your doll play items. Above you will see my 24 pocket over the door shoe storage I got from Bed Bath and Beyond.It was $8.99 on Clearance.
I used some purple construction paper  and 24 safety pins to label each pocket.
I then dumped all my doll clothes and shoes and accessories in the middle of the floor and separated them into each of the pockets.
I am thrilled with how this turned out but as you can see that some of my pockets are very full, I think I may get another one for the back of my office door as I have more outfits then pocket space currently!
I hope you enjoyed today's posts!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment