Friday, March 16, 2012

Great finds for your dolls for Spring Gardening!

Last year I found these fun doll sized gardening tools at my local dollar store. The were perfect for the dolls to hold.
My Local Michael's the craft store had the most fantastic Gnomes on sticks that were the perfect sized doll Gnomes. The one shown above was under $5 and so cute, he was holding a "Welcome" Sign
The bench was also a Micheal's find it was $30 originally, but I got in on Clearance for under $10. Two dolls can sit comfortably on this fun doll play bench.

Dollar stores have now put out their spring items and I have seen some adorable doll size planting pots, 3 for $1.25 as well as some doll sized Garden friends similar to my little Welcome Gnome.
My Friend Amy, shared how to make a doll sized plant on my blog last year and if you would like to see how she did it click here
Now is the perfect time to check out your local dollar stores, party stores and craft stores for fun finds that you can make into doll play items. Go with and open mind and you never know what you will be able to find!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment