Sunday, March 25, 2012

A cozy Sunday Post, Springfield Doll Bunny Slippers and a Snuggie fit for your dolls!

I am so happy to report that the wonderful Bunny slippers from Springfield Doll Collection fit our dolls! Just in time for Easter these adorable (though tighter fitting)Bunny Slippers are a great addition to any doll play collection!

These great slippers are under $5 with your Micheal's the craft store coupon! My coupon came in Friday's Paper and I love to use them for Springfield Collection Doll Clothes. They are great to have on hand for last minute gifts, just because I love you and now Easter baskets!
I purchased this Purple Doll Sized Snuggie from a great Etsy shop called AuntBeesOldSewNSew
I love Buffy's shop and had to have a purple Snuggie for my dolls!
 Buffy will even personalize your Snuggie for you! A great deal at $8.99! Currently offered in Pink or Purple! Check out her Etsy shop by clicking here
I hope you enjoyed  this cozy Sunday post!

The couch used in my first photo was made for me  by Kristi of Miss Kristy Craft, Teaching and Dolly Blog  you can visit her blog by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like a great outfit for your doll to wear while lounging around the house. Thanks for featuring the Bunny Slippers from our Springfield Collection!

    ReplyDelete