Sunday, March 4, 2012

My brother in law made me a doll bed!

My brother in law JD made my nieces each their own doll beds last Christmas and I was thrilled when he made me one too and my sister brought it from Montreal Quebec where they live when she visited me in January. .
Jd made this bed using Ana White's Directions you can view by clicking here
The bed is wide enough for 2 dolls for sure! It is a dolly double bed if you will.
I love the bed and have not painted it, I would love to learn how to build these and perhaps one day I will try my hand at wood working until then I am trying to get him to make me a picnic table!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Picnic table is in the works! I believe someone has a birthday in april

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is a nice source of innovative info! Do you mind if I reblog one of your posts on my own domain?

    ReplyDelete