Monday, March 19, 2012

Maplelea's Deluxe Wardrobe

 I would love to have this wardrobe for my dolls, Maplelea offers this deluxe wardrobe with space to hang and store your doll play items.


 I love that it has drawers and shelves for display as well as room to hang your dolls outfits!
Even closed it is simply delightful. It is offered at $120.00

My niece recently got  the Our Generation version at Zellers, it was almost $80 with tax and though it does come with a drop down dressing area it is not as well made or as tall as the Maplelea version.
My niece does love it but I find that the drawer under the hanging part of the closet makes it hard to hang longer dresses.

I would be thrilled to have either but I would invest my money in the Maplelea Version!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a commenter or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here:http://misskristiscraftteachingdollblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Specifically, I nominated this blog!

    ReplyDelete