Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A great FREE bathing suit pattern for our Maplelea Girls from Liberty Jane

Bathing Suit Bliss!
I found a great pattern for bathing suits for our Maplelea Dolls. This bathing suit on my Saila was made by Lin of Mena Bella's Etsy shop  is made from a pattern by Liberty Jane and the best part is it is a free pattern!
I love that it fits our dolls so well and that Liberty Jane offers such great value for sewers young and old! 
I am thrilled with the suit that I received from Mena Bella's Etsy shop and know we will get hours of doll play enjoyment out of our new bathing suit.
As with all our posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That is a great pattern... I have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete