Monday, March 12, 2012

Sears is clearing out and discontinuing the Dollie and Me line


Today I wanted to share with you that Sears Canada has decided to not carry the Dollie and Me line anymore. I love their line and am sad to hear that this is happening.
I love their line and while Sears in the USA will ship to Canada for a flat rate of $20 on orders over $75.
The only silver lining is that these dresses are available in store at Sears Canada and are on sale. You may be able to pick up the perfect Easter dress or next years Holiday dress at a great price.
I love that each outfit comes with a matching set for our dolls.
I bought one of my nieces the dress in the middle and we both love it!
this is the dress I got for my niece Laura this past Christmas. While it is a shame that this wonderful line of clothes will not be sold in Canada any longer, I had to share with you in case you wanted to check them out before they are gone.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment