Friday, February 24, 2012

New from Maplelea! I love them ! I Can not wait to order!

I got an email yesterday from Maplelea about the newest pet Piccolo and the bird stand! I love it. I think this is so adorable and looks like it is very well made! I also love how well priced it is.

Also new from Maplelea is the 4  adorable bunnies! Priced at $22
I love these new additions and I know you will too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at

PS My friend Brandy tells me that you can order the perfect Bunny Hutch from Payne Street to visit their amazing website click here


  1. I LOVE THE BUNNIES!! Piccolo is cute too but those 4 little cuties would be the BIG HIT in our "doll house"!! I could picture a cute idea for a little bunny hutch to go with them too!!

  2. I agree! I think Maplelea hit these products out of the park!