Friday, February 17, 2012

Awesome Blossom, a great Spring/Summer outfit

Awesome Blossom is another great example of the versatility of Maplelea Outfits.
This set is mix match and wear like so many other outfits offered by Maplelea and is second to none in value of name brand doll clothing. This set sells for $23.00 which I think is a really fair price.

These adorable Criss Cross sandals are a wonderful paring at $10.00. Another reason why I am a proud Canadian and proud Maplelea Doll owner!
I would love to see photos of your dolls in your Maplelea Outfits! Please send your photos to karenmowen@gmail.com and let me know what you love about Maplelea, I just may publish it here on my blog.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment