Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maritime Morning Jenna's casual fall outfit

I really love the colors that Maplelea chooses for their dolls, Jenna's Maritime Morning outfit, comes with the most adorable shoes! One thing I love about Maplelea is the shoes included in their outfits!
This outfit includes cargo pants in a deep purple, turtle neck sweater, hair band and shoes! You also get a journal page and a Maplelea hanger.  
I love that any girl age 6-11 would also look fantastic in this outfit, I really think the people at Maplelea have a great sense of fashion and keep in mind today's fashion trends when creating their outfits. I am also thrilled with their color pallet!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment