Sunday, February 12, 2012

Great deals on 18 inch doll play items from Sears Canada!


Sears Canada has the greatest sale on 18 inch doll items such as the Newberry Play Salon Chair click here to go to the listing.
This Newberry Play Salon Chair is currently priced at $22.49 Until Feb 23rd!
The Newberry Clip on Chair is $23.99 is a wonderful play item, I have The American girl doll sweet treat chair which is very similar, to this version.
Click here to see it on Sears website
The scooter is $9.99 at Sears at the moment! I love it for my dolls 
Click here to go to Sears on line listing
I hope that you enjoy the tips on finding great doll play items for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment