Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Canadian Etsy shop, Just Doll Clothes...


I was looking on Etsy for more wonderful Canadian Shops to share and I found Just Doll Clothes
Adorable outfits for not just 18 inch dolls but this shop offers some fun outfits for Cabbage Patch kids and more!
I love these pj's!
 Wonderful Colonial outfits
I love the hand made items in this shop priced $6-$30 and am thrilled that this shop offers doll clothes with in Canada!
I love this robe! 
 I think this would look amazing on Saila!
I hope you have enjoyed this tour of some of the 176 amazing doll clothes items visit 
Just Doll Clothes Etsy shop today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't own an etsy shop YET, but i am selling crochet hats and scarf sets. I sell them $10 a set. Idanielley@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know! When you get your shop up let me know and I would be happy to share the links with our readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shop Just Doll Clothes now has their own website. www.endlesscreations2.com. Hope you stop by.

      Delete