Thursday, February 9, 2012

Make a Valentine Bow for your Maplelea Doll

Today I thought I would show you how to make a great layered elastic bow for your dolls hair.
(I am sorry for my photos I really need a new camera!)
You will need ribbon, a hair tie, or small elastic pony tail holder and a glue gun


Cut your ribbon as shown, the smallest piece you will use last.


Repeat on the other two larger pieces of ribbon as shown and then stack together

Next the final step is to add the smallest ribbon and the hair tie securing it with glue.

Next open your pony tail holder and glue it to the back of the ribbon
 then add more glue and fold the last bit of ribbon over the pony tail holder.
Let dry and use in your dolls hair.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment