Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jane Austen type Dress pattern for your dolls

I love Jane Austen novels and movies and thanks to pinterest I found a pattern to make a dress from that time period for my dolls.
Click Here to go to the Pattern
 (image of Jane Austin)

I am going to enlarge that pattern, print it and try it out. I will report back to you on how it turned out.
If you have tried this pattern I would love to hear from you.
 If you have never read or seen any of Jane Austen Books or Movies based on her work I would highly recommend them, I love all the BBC versions and I think you will to.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me  a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Here's another tip for making this style dress. The Josefina dress pattern from Pleasant Company (free on many sites, including my blog (http://csbsews.blogspot.com)) can be used to make a wonderful Regency Era outfit for most 18 inch dolls. Just pick the correct materials. And with a little experiment you can tweak the sleeves or collar to slightly change the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Carolyn, what a great tip!

    ReplyDelete