Sunday, April 1, 2012

Great spring fashions for your dolls from Whoa It's Me!

One of my favorite Etsy shops has to be Whoa it's Me, Canadian and close to home this Etsy shop offers some really fun and complete outfits for our dolls.
I love this set with a slouch cardigan and matching necklace.
made with Liberty Jane Pattens and you get the entire 4 piece outfit for only $16
It is my birthday month and this outfit is on my list!
this fun set includes the pants and two sleeveless tee's!
I love the modern and trendy look of this fantastic set
Check out this adorable detail on the pockets!
Priced at also $16
I love this photo and the delicate flowers of this blouse which comes with a beautiful skirt!
 Offered at $8.50. I love that you can see what our Maplelea Dolls look like in the fashions offered by this Etsy seller and think it helps when purchasing outfits for our dolls to see them on a doll like our own.
I have seen first hand how well made items from Whoa it's me are made and I know any doll lover or collector would be thrilled to own some of the wonderful spring fashions from this shop.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so if you could please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment